July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Julee!!!

Hi there!!  Today a group of Julee Tilman's friends have gotten together to have a little virtual birthday party in Julee's honor!! 

If you've arrived here from Jen's blog then you're in the right place!  If you've just happened along then you can head to the Verve Blog for a list of participants and to start from the beginning!! 

Happy Birthday, Julee!!!  I hope you have a fantastic birthday!!

Not only am I priveledged to design for Julee's company, Verve Stamps, but am lucky to call her friend! 


So here's what I did for Julee's card...I stamped the Happy Birthday Plain Jane onto Vintage Cream in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, cut it out with Oval Nesties and sponged some Ranger Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Tea Dye while it was still in the die.  The flowers are from Feel the Sun and are very dimensional.  I have been trying to participate in the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges this week, so I've incorporated a few challenges into this one card:  DTGD10joanervin, DTGD10melmel,  & DTGD10justwritedesigns02.

Your next stop on this birthday hop is Wendy!!
  
Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is GORGEOUS Jackie!! Love the layered flowers, and the color/paper combo here is divine!

Karen Motz said...

This is so pretty! Love the colours and all the dimension!!!

Anonymous said...

This is frigin awesome Pedro! I wish I would of known, I would of loved to have participated! This is how out of the loop I feel right now working so much! ARGH! Can you make me this card for my bday!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Jackie, this is phenomenal! Love everything - it is such a happy card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Jackie! So fresh and happy!!

Tasha said...

Jackie this is so beautiful, i love the colours you hve used, the orange is so striking and the layout is fabulous
love tasha xx

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my goodness, GORGEOUS, girl! Love the warm colors, the flower cluster, the patterned paper and the trim and buttons! Magnificent!

Pat said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. Lovin' the orange and adore the buttons in the flowers. Awesome.

Marisa said...

Totally gorgeous, Jackie!!! Just love the colours and your flowers are stunning!

Jen Tapler said...

Oh my Jackie! That is beautiful!! Love the colors and those flowers!! Everything came together perfectly!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this!! It is gorgeous!!

Sassy's Ramblin's said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Those flowers are AMAZING!

Tanya said...

Wow, this is fantastic! I love these colors so happy. The flowers are beautiful. Just amazing, I so love this!

Teresa Kline said...

wow Jackie this is awesome, luv your flowers....sweet, sweet card!

enjoy *~*

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors, design and papers, nice summer card!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous job, jackie! your card matches your blog banner...you are so clever! :) amazing job, lady!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just stunning, Jackie! Love all those yummy orange flowers! Thanks so much for the sweet birthday wishes, my friend! :) Hugs!

CreativeLady said...

Jackie, This is totally gorgeous! I love everything about it--colors, paper, and all your details. I especially love that trim along the bottom.

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, this is so stunning! Love your DP, the cluster of flowers, the buttons...every detail is great!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

*sigh*!!! Oh how I love your orange flowers combined with that fabulous dp Jackie!! This card is GORGEOUS!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Love it, Jackie!! Those flowers make me happy :)

Lynda Benden said...

This is just beautiful Jackie! Love the colors, layout and especially the way you did your flowers ~ GORGEOUS!

Becky Carafa said...

Love love love the colors, what a gorgeous card!