December 1, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day One!


Hi there!!  It's the first day of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions and I can't wait for you to see the fantastic things Taylor is coming out with this month!  Today the Baker's Dozen is peeking the new set, Friendship Blooms along with it's coorinating Friendship Bloom Dies and Leafy Branch Die!  I don't know what I did before dies were invented!  LOL!

My sample uses the Friendship Bloom Dies so let's get to the card....shall we?


I stamped the flower stem image in Lime Pastel ink and cut it out with Circle Nestabilities, layering it on a Kraft Lacey Circle Nestie.  I stamped three of the flowers from Friendship Blooms in Tangerine ink and cut them out with their coordinating dies.  Each flower was popped up on foam tape and a button from my stash finish them off.  The patterned papers are from the Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious 6x6 pad. And do you see those sweet purple scallops just next to the ribbon?  That's a new die from TE!!  I used the Medium Scallop Border die!! Each layer was sewn with my sewing machine and some satin ribbon finishes it off.





Don't forget to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has cooked up for today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Friendship Blooms (Taylored Expressions)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious DP
Ink:  Lime Green Pastel & Tangerin (ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink), Dark Chocolate
Accessories:  Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Medium Scallop Border Die (Taylored Expressions), Ribbon, Buttons, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape


16 comments:

Marisa said...

I'm in deeeep trouble, or my wallet is at least LOL! LOVE flowers and to have a matching flower die - I'm in heaven :) Fabulous card showcasing this new set!!

Jodi Collins said...

How BEAUTIFUL Jacks! LOVE the color combo and papers you've used! FAB layout, ribbon and I LOVE the focal image with the flowers...just perfect!!

Laurie said...

You never cease to amaze me! This is just gorgeous! I love all the colors and details!

Melody said...

Really pretty card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Such a pretty card! I love these flower dies! and the soft colors you used! Beautiful job :)
hugs, margie

Dana said...

Such a gorgeous color scheme Jackie...made me want this snow to go away fast!
Love the matching dies too...*swoon*

Regina Mangum said...

I saw this in the Gallery, Jackie, and it just blew me away! It is SO pretty and I just love every detail. XOXO

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful card Jackie! I love all the layers, color combo and sweet buttons on your flowers!

Dawn Easton said...

GORGEOUS, Jackie!

Amy Kolling said...

Wow wow!! Jackie, you do amazing things with layers! I love this!!

Karen Giron said...

Soooo cute! I love those blossoms with buttons - gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

I gasped when I saw this-it's a beauty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How gorgeous!! Love it!!

Karen Motz said...

OMG...our cards are eerily similar!!! I love the purple ribbon and the purple buttons!!!!!!!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Jackie! You always use such fresh and beautiful colors!

Danielle L. said...

Beautiful card Jackie! And the color combo screams Spring. Oh happy Spring - (as I watch it snow outside... ick)!