November 14, 2011

Verve After Party!

Were you able to party it up with the Diva's on Friday night at the Verve release party?  Well, if you weren't able to be there, you can join us right now at the Verve After Party here and on the Verve Blog!  All the Diva's are back to day to share with you our favorite project from the release!  So sit back, relax and prepare to be inspired.....


Surprise Surprise!  I made another set of tags!  This is my favorite time of year to make tags!  They finish off a package just perfectly!  I also couldn't resist Rudy, the adorable reindeer, from the new Verve set, Santa's Helper.  He's fun and EASY to color and is too darned cute.


I colored him with Copics, cut him out and popped him up for dimension.  The Kraft tags were embossed with a snowflake embossing folder.  The frame was cut using the Rounded Scallop Frame die from Verve.  I cut it two times.....from the striped paper and the snowflake paper.  The frame itself was popped up for dimension.  A little sentiment flag, a snowflake ghost shape and a button tied with linen thread finish the tags!  All of the patterned papers are from the LilyBee Designs Jingle Tiny Tablet.

Well that's all from me today!  I hope you all have a great week!

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

oh so stinkin' cute girl! LOVE these tags!!! That reindeer is adorable!!! Love that ghost flake you added....wonder if I have any left :(

Julie said...

These tags are adorable, Jackie! Love the embossing!

Marisa said...

He is sooo cute :) Love the tags and the ghost snowflake - missed it the first time round .

Vickie Z said...

YOU are definitely the Queen of tags!! These are fabulous!!! Isn't that reindeer just adorable!!!

Becky Carafa said...

EEEEEE, so cute! I love him! Love the clear snowflakes too, very cool!

Maria Matter said...

super cute!!!

Lana Clarke said...

Oh my what fabulous gift tags......If I received gifts with these little beauties on I wouldn't want to unwrap my gift lol xoxox

Michelle Woerner said...

These tags are to die for!! Fabulous job on these :-)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet set of tags, Jackie! Love how you put the banner through them!