November 28, 2012

Gettin' Sketchy with MFT #100!!

Hi there!!  Long time no post!!  I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!  We had a great day celebrating with Frank's family!  Sorry for the lack of posts, but we've been really busy helping my Mom and Dad get ready for a big move. You forget how much work it is!!!

Anywho.....it's time to get sketchy with MFT!  We are celebrating the 100th sketch today!!!  And do we have a great sketch for you to play with!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

I've used Pure Innocence Little SantaRectangle STAX, Rounded Banner STAX, Mini Tab Foursome, Triple Scallop Borders, Wild Cherry ButtonHemp Cord and Wild Cherry ink.  The patterned paper is Echo Park This & That Christmas.


Detail shot of cutie Santa and his fuzzy outfit done with Liquid Applique.

The simple finished inside:







Here's the sketch:



5 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Casandra Bennett said...

Love the dash of liquid applique. Beautiful card!

Karen Motz said...

Stunning Jacks!!! I love this little guy. Makes me want to spill my wish list to him, he's so adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Pedro, this is fantastic!

Dawn Easton said...

Super duper cute, Jackie!!! Sweetness!