August 6, 2013

MFT New Product Tour!

Hi there! Welcome to the My Favorite Things New Product Tour. Everything you've seen teased over the last seven days is now available for purchase in the MFT Boutique!

But before you run and off and place your order, the MFT Design Team has just a little more inspiration using those new sets you've got your eye one! Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

I've got two cards to share with you today using the new Triangle Screen Die-namics. So let's get started!

My first card uses the Triangle Screen Die-namics, cut from Kraft card stock and cut in half. I knocked out the "inner triangles" so that the die acts more like a screen over the pattern below. I've paired it with the new Splendid Sunflower, Splendid Sunflower Die-namics, Blueprints 6 Die-namics and my favorite background stamp from Western Backgrounds. The sentiment is from our new Free with $60 set, Sending Thanks.


Detail Shot.


The finished inside.


Here are the links to the products I used on my card.



My second card uses the Triangle Screen Die-namics paird with Peaceful Wildflowers and the Blueprints 6 Die-namics. This time I used the "inner triangles" in Bubblegum and Sweet Tooth.


Detail shot.


The finished inside.


Here are the links to the products I used on this card.




Thanks for stopping by!
~Jackie

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Jackie, you never disappoint. Gorgeous work girl!
God's blessings,
Sarah :)

Annheidel said...

Pretty cards! I love the touches of pink.

Tricia T said...

Oh, Wow. I love the second one. BEAUTIFUL!

Karen Giron said...

Just gorgeous, Jacks! I love how soft the colors are and the wildflowers with the triangle background is stunning!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, these are so fabulous!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Jackie, these are sooo lovely! Love all the pink and your fabulous use of the Triangle Screen!

Melody said...

Love how you used the triangle screen Jackie. Especially on the the second card where you added a bit of pink.

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful cards, Jackie!!!

Gypsy 2 said...

Great projects..what a fabulous way to finish this release!

Gabby said...

Jackie, what wonderful cards and designs! LOVE the way you used the screen, dies and flowers. Nice stamping and color choices. TFS your talent. :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hey Jackie - Long time since I popped over to comment [though I look at all your em posts :)] -- Love these cards - the bottom triangle is so fabulous [and trendy] -- I also really like the simple flowers inside your cards -- well done!

wendy said...

very pretty JAckie

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards. Love the pink & kraft combo and how you used the Triangle screen die on both cards.

Michele Boyer said...

I love how you used the triangle screen on these, Jackie. So pretty!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, Jackie, these are gorgeous!!! LOVE the idea of filling in some of the triangles!! Thanks for so much inspiration girl!!!

Dana said...

Jackie, my jaw dropped open at this. GORGEOUS!!!