January 9, 2014

MFT January Release Rewind

Hi there and welcome to the January Release Rewind from My Favorite Things. If you're looking for a little more inspiration for all those new stamps and Die-namics that are on their way to you, then the Release Rewind is for you! Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each participating designer.

I have two simple cards to share with you tonight that use the new Love Story stamp set. I also used the new Staggered Heart Border Die-namics, Woodgrain Background, Large Scale Backgrounds, Blueprints 11, Blueprints 10, and Blueprints 1.

Here is the first card:


Detail shot:


Here is the second card:


And a shot of both of them together.



Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my cards.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

7 comments:

Tracey said...

These are gorgeous Jackie!! Love the colours and the woodgrain looks fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Hot cards Pedro!

Iris said...

Super cute cards - love the layers and colors.
isoscia at aol dot com

Heidi said...

Kove the wod grain - thanks for all the inspiration!

Rosy Newlun said...

These heart cards are so sweet! And the wood grain looks 3D, like you could feel the grain!

Gisela said...

I'm loving the stitches your adding to your cards and how you use Kraft card stock in your creations.

Lagene said...

Great cards! I love these Blueprints dies!