May 15, 2014

MFT May Release Rewind

Hi there! It's time for the May Release Rewind from My Favorite Things! If you're looking for even MORE inspiration using all of the brand new stamps from the May Release, then this is where you want to be! You can find all of the new release products from May in the MFT Boutique. Make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for direct links to each participating designer.

I love the Release Rewind because it gives me an opportunity to ink up a stamp set that I didn't get a chance to use during the release. Today I've got a card to share that uses the new Watt's Up stamp set and Lightbulb Die-namics. The colors I used are Black Licorice, Sweet Tooth, and Banana Split. The sketch is a Deconstructed Sketch from a few weeks ago, however I left off a couple elements from the actual sketch.

I die-cut the light bulb from vellum and Banana Split card stock. The rest of the elements were cut from silver glitter paper. I cut the Sweet Tooth strip behind the Black Licorice Circle STAX with the new Horizontal Stitched Strips and stamped it with the Linen Background in Banana Split Hybrid ink. The light rays were made with the Sun Ray Stencil and Banana Split Hybrid ink.

Here is the card:


Detail shot:


The finsihed inside:




Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Great card! The glitter pieces and pretty yellow colors look great. Well done, all the way down to the sequins. :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute Pedro!

Liz said...

This just makes me smile I would love to receive this in mail

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing your creative style