August 5, 2011

DTGD 2011!



Hi there everyone!  Happy Friday!  I have two more cards to share with you that I made for two different Dare To Get Dirty Challenges!  I look forward to playing in the Dare To Get Dirty challenges every summer, only this summer I had the honor of making samples!  If you're not a fan club member now is the perfect time to join and support the Splitcoaststameprs community!!  You can find out about membership here!


This card was made for Jami Sibley's Dare To Get Dirty Challenge, DTGD11Jami (you can only view this if you're a fan club member).  I used one of my favorite TCP stamps, Whale of a Time.  The sketch is this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge from The Cat's Pajamas.  The whale was stamped on patterned paper and popped up on foam tape.  The waves were made with the Cut Ups Wave Die.  The top waves were popped up on foam tape.  The buttons made from the Cut Ups Button die were finished with some Black Licorice Divine Twine.  A little machine stitching finishes the card!


This card was made for Leigh O'Brien's Dare To Get Dirty Challenge, DTGD11leigh obrien.  I used the TCP set, Bearing Flowers, paired with the new Cut Ups Sunflower Rosette die.  The bear was colored with Copics, was cut out and popped up for dimension.  Don't you love those sunflowers?  The centers are embossed like that while you die cut them!   Love it!  The loopy border was made with the Cut Ups Apron Die.  All of the patterned papers are from the Echo Park Springtime pad.



Well, that's all from me today!  I hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Both of these are adorable!!! That whale is one of my favs too!! Love all the perfect details!!

Allison said...

These are awesome cards! Love them both!

kksb said...

Both your cards are wonderful. The whale is precious!

Tasha said...

Jackie both of these cards ar fantastic. I love the layout and colour combo of the second. The first card is amazing! Such a creative design and super cute
love tasha xx