August 2, 2011

MFT August Release Blog Hop & Shop!

Hi there and welcome to the My Favorite Things Release Blog Hop & Shop!  Everything you've seen over the last five days from the MFT design team is now available in the MFT Boutique!
If you've arrived here from Frances' Blog then you're in the right place.  If you've just happened along then head on over to Kim's blog to start from the beginning!
I have a sample using the new and ADORABLE Pure Innocence Sunflower Girl:

I colored Sunflower Girl with Copic markers, cut her out and popped her up on an Open Scallop Doily Duo (the smaller of the two) Die-namics die that was cut from Fossil cardstock.  The flowers were made with the Die-namics Upsy Daisy Dies.  The Fossil scallops were made with the Simply Scallops die.  All of the patterned papers are from teh Echo Park Victoria Gardens 6x6 pad.  If you can't tell already, I'm addicted to pattern paper and it makes me SO HAPPY that most lines have the 6x6 pads.  Anywho.....the final Die-namic die I used on my card was the First Place Award Ribbon die for the sentiment.  (I used one of the ribbon dies)  Sorry it's not the best picture....it was hard to photograph all the white.  It looks overexposed to me!


Here's a picture of the finished inside.....



Your next stop on this hop is to the fabulous Eva's Blog!!

Thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty, Jackie! Love this mix of colors and you've colored up this darling image beautifully! :D

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh she is so adorable, I must get this one soon!!!! Love the colors and the great design

Heidi Brawley said...

awe this is sooo darn cute. love the scallops along this all too.

Anonymous said...

PEDRO! I am tearing up...from Jodi's to Frances to you! OMG, our team rocks!

zehra said...

the inside and outside is sweet, like the green pattern paper behind, sweet card

bernshwag said...

Adorable card Jackie, I love your color combo!

Hugs,
Candi

Kary said...

Hi Jackie! This is a soft and so beautiful card. I love the papers and the cute PI girl. She's my favourite of all the PIs in this release. Great job!

Country Mouse said...

Jackie...what a sweet card this is! I love the soft colors! Wonderfully done!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the papers and the design itself with the circle elements! And the PI stamps are just so great! I want to own every set but my pocketbook won't allow it! Maybe I will win the prize from the hop...you never know! :)

Smiles, Laurie said...

What a wonderfully sweet card! Love all the layers.

Gail said...

What a pretty card :) I'm soooo glad I have the Upsy Daisies :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is STUNNING!!! LOVE this image and these colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Totally gorgeous. Beautiful paper choices with this image!

Luanne said...

Another awesome project Jackie. I love the daisies cut with DP, and your copic coloring is wonderful. I'd love to know what numbers you used for her skin. It's perfect!

Steph Herbert said...

Love the layout, that precious PI, and the colors! Fabulous job! :)

Leilanie said...

I love the soft colors on this card! It's beautiful!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO beautiful Jacks! GORGEOUS coloring and FAB layout!

Angel said...

this is beautiful! love the mix of dp!

Steph Herbert said...

So much fabulousness it's hard to know where to begin! :) Love it!

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful Jackie - I love everything - that image is perfect for those fab papers.

Melody said...

So sweet!! Love, love the layout!

Rachel G said...

So pretty! Love the triple scallop border!~

Happy Scrapper!! =) said...

super pretty!! i loove the colours!! =)

Sarah Gough said...

Jaw dropping goodness! LOVE it!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Cute and definitely not overexposed to me. I struggle with getting good blogging photos too!

Becky Carafa said...

This is GORGEOUS! Love the flowers die cut from that pp!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and papers you used. The image is so sweet and colored perfectly. TFS

mplsbetty said...

Love those flowers!