July 7, 2012

Stampin' Up Ink pads and Color Caddy for SALE

Hi there!  I thought I'd post here first before I try to sell somewhere else.....

I'm selling all of my Stampin' Up Classic ink pads and the Color Caddy that holds them.  I really want some of the new Stampin' Up pads but need to purge before I splurge :)

Some of the ink pads are retired, but most of them are current.

I want to sell the entire set together.  There are 45 ink pads (I will list the colors below) and the Color Caddy itself.  I'd like to sell it all TOGETHER for $150.00 plus shipping.  ( I would like to ship USPS Priority)  That breaks down to roughly $2.45 a pad and $40.00 for the Color Caddy.  A bargain!  So if you're interested send me an email at jackiepedro at sbcglobal dot net.

All of the pads are in great shape.  I haven't used a lot of them in a long time.

I will only ship to the United States (sorry to my out of the States friends!) 

Here are the colors (all 45 of them)

Greens:
Always Artichoke
Certainly Celery
Garden Green
Kiwi Kiss
Old Olive
Pear Pizzazz
Wild Wasabi

Pinks/Reds:
Blushing Bride
Cherry Cobbler
Melon Mambo
Pretty In Pink
Pink Pirouette
Poppy Parade
Regal Rose
Riding Hood Red
Rose Red 

Yellow/Orange
Crushed Curry
Dusty Durango
More Mustard
Peach Parfait
Pumpkin Pie
Really Rust
So Saffron
Tangerine Tango

Purples
Bravo Burgundy
Concord Crush
Elegant Eggplant
Lavender Lace
Rich Razzleberry

Blues
Baja Breeze
Bashful Blue
Bermuda Bay
Blue Bayou
Cool Caribbean
Marina Mist
Not Quite Navy
Night Of Navy
Pacific Point
Soft Sky
Taken With Teal
Tempting Turquoise

Neutrals
Basic Gray
River Rock
Sahara Sand
River Rock

Thank you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bargain, Jackie! I so am between pay-days and wish I could afford it. Gotta get my craft room organized. :(

Candy said...

That is a great deal, I have them all already, but wanted to mention that a few of the colors you have listed are not available any longer, like Poppy Parade and Peach Parfait. I don't want you to lose out on those. Candy :)

Deborah DeRoss said...

I realize it's been two years but wondering if they've been sold. If not, I'm interested in buying them.