October 18, 2014

Jingle All the Way {SSSC241}

Hi there! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! We have a TERRIFIC sketch for you to play along with this week.

I went the winter route with my card today. I'm diggin' these new Pierced Snowflake Die-namics from My Favorite Things. They are so beautiful. I've paired them with the Wood Plank Background, Plaid Background Builder, and Pinstripe Background. The colors I used are Steel Blue, Pink Lemonade, and Sweet Tooth.

Here is my card:


Detail of the beautiful snowflake:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

12 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card Jackie! I love the pink and grey combo and the way that gorgeous snowflake seems to just be floating off the page!

Anonymous said...

I love the colour combo GF! Great layout!

Susi said...

This is so beautiful. There's those gorgeousPpierced Snowflake dies again! I love the pink & grey colour combo (and that pretty gingham DP)

JoAnn said...

This is so pretty Jackie. Love those pierced snowflakes and the plaid background you made with the pink & gray colors. Great job.

Lisa H. said...

Beautiful card! Love your plaid and that snowflake.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, love the colors you used!!

Dot J Freel said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love it.

Tracy said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE this color combo Jackie! These new snowflake dies are fantastic too. The plaid is perfect with the stitched!!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this colour combo Jacks and that button is the perfect accent!!

Marisa said...

One of my favorite color combos, and toss in a snowflake (fave shape for Christmas) and I am swooning LOL! Great card :)

Gabby said...

LOVE this card! Great color combo--pinks and grays--one of my favs. :)

Dana White said...

Jackie I love the colours you chose for this non traditional Christmas card. The snowflake is fabulous