May 20, 2010

Center of Attention Product Spotlight ~ Stickers

Hi there!  This month half of the Baker's Dozen Design Team will be showcasing all of the different stickers that Taylored Expressions carries and different ways to use them!  I will be showing you the October Afternoon Fly a Kite Word Stickers today!  They are made to coordinate with my new fave October Afternoon Fly a Kite DP!  Here is what they look like:



I am not one to use stickers when I make cards, but I always relate stickers to scrapbooking!  Now it's been a LONG time since I've made a scrapbook page, but back in the day when I first discovered scrapbooking, I couldn't get enough stickers!  So let's get on to today's focus!


Now go easy on me!!  I have not made a scrapbook page in what seems like forever, but man did I have fun with this page!  The October Afternoon stickers are fantastic!  They are a wonderful cardstock weight and are very easy move if you decide to change placement!  If you carefully lift them from one side to the other they don't rip the page.....ask me how I know!

Earlier this year I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to Los Angeles and attend my first Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show (CHA) courtesy of Taylored Expressions!  (Thanks, T!) I had the most fun meeting and spending time with the fabulous women of the Baker's Dozen DT!  I thought it only fitting to scrap a couple of the pictures from that MOST FUN time not so long ago!  I {heart} these ladies!



Here is a close up of two of the stickers I used.  The pink sticker that reads "Just the 7 of Us" actually says "Just the 2 of Us".  I merely wrote the number 7 on a piece of cardstock and punched it out with a small cirlce punch and placed it over the number 2.  You can also see my sewing machine went a little wonky here!  The journaling was created on my computer and was cut out with Curved Rectangle Nestabilities.



And here are two more stickers.  I only used four stickers from the sheet and there are oodles and oodles left for me to use on other projects!  These would also be great on a card.

Each of our Center of Attention products will be on sale for a limited time following our product spotlight (May 20 - 23). This time we'll be offering a 15% discount on all Stickers!

Don't forget to check out the other stickers that were used for this product focus!  I can't wait to see myself!

Thanks for stopping by! 

12 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is wonderful Jackie!!! I love how you incorporated SO many fun stickers onto one page!! MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

Jami said...

AAAACCCCKKKK! Jacks this is so darling! I haven't scrapped in forever either and this almost makes me want to start!

Karen Giron said...

Totally cute and fabulous, Jacks!! I love the layout and all the wonky stitching :D Makes me miss you!!

Carolina said...

Adorable Jackie!!! Love the color combo, great LO and you really showed how much stickers can add to your scrappin'!

Allison said...

What a great page! The stickers work so perfectly for it!

Laurie said...

What a fun page Jackie! I love it!

Melody said...

What a great picture! Love the layout and the use of the stickers!

Christina Fischer said...

What a fun layout, Jackie! Great photos, too! :)

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh Jackie, this is FABULOUS!! I LOVE EVERYTHING about this. What a great page!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute Jackie!! I love it!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, what a FANTASTIC page. You say it's been a long time since you scrapbooked?....doesn't look it. It's perfection!

Melissa Sauls said...

Ack!! I just LOVE this page!!! The pictures are sooo super adorable too! :)