February 15, 2011

You Make My Little Heart Happy {MFTWSC7}


It's Wednesday and time for MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch!  This week's sketch is FANTASTIC!  I could make a million cards with just this sketch!  LOL!  

I used the adorable new Pure Innocence Image, Because You're Special.  She was colored with Copics and her clothes and the flower pot were paper pieced with some new Stella and Rose papers from My Minds Eye.  This particular paper pad is called Hattie.  I ordered all of the new MME paper pads the on Friday.  I was enabled by Jody......

Anywho...back to the card.  I used the Die-namics Rolled Flower Die for the rolled flowers.  I put a little adhesive gem in the middle of them as well as the flower in the PI's hair.  Some Corner Chomped rounded corners and machine stitchine finish it off!

To see a complete list of designers participating in today's challenge and all of their amazing samples, just head on over to Kim's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Because You're Special PI (MFT)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream (PTI), MME Stella and Rose Hattie DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories:  Die-namics Rolled Flower Die, Adhesive Gems, Corner Chomper, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

19 comments:

StampOwl said...

what a cutie!

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Such a sweet card Jackie! Her paper-pieced dress is too cute - if only they came in my size ;)

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, this is DARLING! Love the addition of the rolled flowers!!

Barbara said...

Could this be any sweeter? I think NOT!! Love it, Jackie!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this Jackie!!! The rolled flowers are a perfect accent and I love her paper pieced outfit!!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! How absolutely SWEET Jacks! LOVE the rolled flowers, the papers and the PI girl you used!!!

Christina Fischer said...

SO pretty! I love these soft colors, and the rolled flowers are fabulous! :)

Dana White said...

Jackie this is so stinking cute. Love your take on the sketch!

Danni said...

How precious!! So pretty!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Jackie. Love the cute image, the papers... fabulous stitching job! :o)

Wanda Cullen said...

Jackie, I LOVE this sweet PI card! Wish I had ordered this image when I ordered the VIP package. Your rolled flowers are a great accent!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You fricken rock girl!! This is GORGEOUS!! Love the little flowers...

love,
Spanky

Lisa H. said...

great colors, Jackie and LOVE those rolled flowers. tooo sweet.

Eva said...

Jackie, this is sooooo ADORABLE...the rolled flowers were just PERFECT and LOVE these papers and color combo!!!! Hugs...

Amy Kolling said...

Great paper piecing Jackie! This is just a cutie!

Becky Carafa said...

SOOOO ADORABLE!!! I love the colors and all the patterns and piecing! Fabulous!

Inkyfingers said...

Beautiful card and great paper piecing. I must try that sketch, you are right, it is very versatile.

Diane Jaquay said...

awww, this is very cute, and I love that sweet sentiment :)

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP....this is simply amazing! Your rolled flowers are perfect! I love that you layer with white, it really is wicked girl! How the hell do you get new MME paper already????