May 9, 2011

Tell It To The Paw!!


Hi everyone!  I know.....I know....today isn't TCP Tuesday!  I am playing catch up this week and am finally getting my card done for last week's challenge, TCPTues157!  Julie is our Hostess with the Mostess and she gave us a super fun and easy challenge:  use buttons!!  I use buttons on just about every card I make so this was a no brainer for me!


I used one of my fave sets from The Cat's Pajamas, Big Bear!  I love this bear and couldn't resist this adorable sentiment!!  I used the Cut Ups Button die for the pads on his feet and the orange buttons!  I also threaded the buttons and wrapped the card with Orange Divine Twine.  I'm telling you, if you don't own any twine yet, you're missing out!  LOL!  I am addicted!  I also used the Cut Ups Inside Pinking Die on the dark chocolate cardstock.  Some machine stitching and rounded corners finish the card.  All of the papers are from the MME Lime Twist Fly A Kite pad.




You can find all of the details about TCP Tuesday on Alma's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Amy Kolling said...

Big bear is adorable! Love your layout and I love rwine too! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute, Jackie!