February 1, 2012

Love You {MFTWSC57}

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and it's time for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things!  I have to admit when I saw this week's sketch I was a little bit scared of the two offset panels, but got over the fear once I got to working on my card!  I have to say that I LOVE how it turned out!  Can I say that :)?

Head on over to the MFT blog for a link to each designer participating in today's sketch!

I used the Pure Innocence image Love You With All My Heart for my card.  I paired her with some Fancy Pants LOVE papers (6x6).  She was colored with Copics and her dress and the heart were paper pieced.   The Die-namics Hearts a Plenty heart was cut from My Favorite Felt in Wild Cherry.  The heart was finished with a Divine Twine tied button and a sentiment.  I put the heart lower on the card because it interfered with her head.  I'm a rebel....what can I say?  LOL  Some black adhesive pearls and machine stitching finish the card.


Here are the Die-namics I used:


Here's the sketch:



I hope you all have a great Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

She's absolutely adorable! I love her dress...so sweet!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the your coloring and the papers you used. TFS

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO cute it hurts! LOVE these papers together!

Allison said...

Too cute! Love the papers and piecing!

KelliJo said...

OH BABY!!! these papers are SO cute Miss JP!!! I LOVE this card!!!!

Karen Motz said...

Mmmmm, look at all that delicious paper piecing!!!!!