March 14, 2012

You've Got Cute-a-tude! {MFTWSC63}

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things!  This week's sketch just might be one of my favorites so far, so I hope you have a chance to play along!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

I used the new Pure Innocence image, Cute-a-tude paired with the following Die-namics:  Botanical Beauty, First Place Award Ribbon (sentiment) and Simply Scallops.  The papers are MME On the Bright Side Two.

The image was colored with Copics and her dress was paper pieced.  I added a small gem to the flower center in her hair.  The Botanical Beauty flower was cut from the same patterned paper and was finished with a twine stitched button.  The sentiment was zig zag stitched to the main panel.  A little more stitching finishes the front.





And the finished inside:


Here are the Die-namics I used:




Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

12 comments:

Marisa said...

You rocked the DPs on this one, Jackie! Love the dress and flower.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so adorable! Can't wait to ink this one up.

Angel said...

Darling card! that big flower is perfect!

Megan said...

This is darling! I love the Botanical Beauty flower--perfect!

Cindi said...

So cute! Love your papers and the flower is gorgeous!

Allison said...

This is so cute! Love the colours and dp you used!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

She totally makes me giggle Jackie!! I ADORE the stitching that you've done and the colors/papers are just BEAUTIFUL!!

Crafty Hugs!!
Meredith

Anonymous said...

SHUT THE F'UP!!! This is amazing Pedro, I love the sewing on your sentiments!! Amazing girlfriend!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute Jacks!!

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, she's darling! I want her but I have to wait until all the things I want are back in stock....bummer! LOL!

Jody Morrow said...

Love your color choice and I love your card! CUTE!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Jackie. Love the sweet image and the paper-piecing. The flower embellishment is fabulous. :o)