February 27, 2013

True Friend {MFTWSC113}

Hi there! It's Wednesday and time for the Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things!  This week's sketch is AWESOME!  You will definitely be seeing it from me again in the near future.

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

I've used My Favorite Sentiments for my card today.  I've also used Die-namics Circle STAX set 1, Circle STAX set 2 and Notched Tag.  The card base and mat layers are Black Licorice cardstock.  The main image was stamped in Wild Cherry ink onto X-press It Blending cardstock, was fussy cut and popped up for dimension.  All of the patterned papers are Echo Park Love Story 6x6.


Here's the sketch:


Here are the products I used:

1 comment:

scrappingnana said...

Love your card. This is a sweet sentiment and the papers are a great match. TFS