December 7, 2013

Hello {SSSC199}

Hi there! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! Karen has given us a great sketch this week. I flipped the sketch and added a panel behind the main image for a little interest. Hope you get a chance to play along.

I used a new set from Wendy Burns Designs, Best Friends. I don't know what possessed me to go with a purple color scheme because I'm not a purple person, but I think it looks pretty fresh with white.

I colored her with Copics, cut her out with Pierced Rectangle STAX, and popped her up on foam boosters. The Striped Backgrounds made the horizontal stripes. I also used stamped the large Grape Jelly panel with the new Typewriter Text Background.


I stamped the same image on the inside with Grapesicle ink.


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

6 comments:

Gabby said...

Nice card, great coloring! Wendy's new stamp set is so cute. :)

Tracy said...

Wow Jackie this is stunning!!! I love all the purple and this image is so adorable. Love, love, love the way you worked the sketch too! *wink*

Vicki Burdick said...

Soooo sweet!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is GORGEOUS Jacks!!! I LOVE all the purple!!!!

Lori said...

This is just adorable! I love how you colored the sweet girlie.

Anonymous said...

I love that a lot of you used purple with her, love it!