January 25, 2014

Love {SSSC204}

Hi there! It's time, once again, for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. This week's sketch is awesome and can be used vertically or horizontally. I have used it vertically to accommodate my main image. To get all of the sketch details, head on over to Karen's Blog.

I went red and white for my card today with lots of embossing with the Tiled Hearts Stencil from My Favorite Things. If you haven't tried embossing card stock with a stencil, you MUST! So easy and so fun! I love all the texture the embossing added to my card. I also used MFT"s new set, Heart Balloons along with the coordinating Heart Balloons Die-namics. You will find a complete link list for all of the products I used at the bottom of this post.

Here is my card:


Here is a close-up of the embossing and the adorable balloon bouquet.


And the finished inside.


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:





Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Okay that's it. I need a Jacqs intervention stat! I need you to impart some of your major mojo onto me. This is stunning girl. Love every inch of it.

Marisa said...

Totally fun card! Love it :)

Barbara said...

Love how you flipped the sketch AND that awesome embossing, Jackie!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. I got that heart balloon set so I appreciate the inspiration.

Alina said...

I love everything about your card, Jackie!!!

JoAnn said...

What a sweet card. I love all the texture and the red & white combo, so pretty.

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable!!!

Lisa H. said...

ohmygosh!!! Jackie....this is soooo yummy! great texture and the red is FAB!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Jacks! The red/white combo is fabby and I LOVE the embossing!!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous Jacks! I love how you interpreted the sketch with the tag and balloons!

Karen Giron said...

OOOH!!! I love all the embossing - how fun is that?! What a perfect lovey card.

Lynn Put said...

Super fun card! Love the layered heart balloons and stamped banners!

Dana White said...

Jackie this is so perfect!!