May 31, 2014

Hello Beautiful {SSSC221}

Hi there! After last week's little break, the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team is back this weekend with a beautiful sketch! Make sure you head over to Karen's Blog for all of the sketch details. I hope you take some time to play along!

I took this week's sketch and flipped it horizontally. I used Simply Fabulous Sayings, Plaid Background Builder, Pinstripe Background, and Linen Background, all from My Favorite Things.

Here is my card:


I stamped the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose with the Linen Background. Oh, and see the checked pattern on the top right? That was done with the Pinstripe Background. I stamped it once and then turned the stamp so the stripes would stamp the opposite way and that's the pattern I got! LOVE!


Here is a picture of the finished inside.


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Below you will find links to all of the products I used on my card.



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

5 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Hello beautiful is right! That sentiment says it perfectly for this card!

Lisa Kind said...

Gorgeous card! I love orange and this really caught my eye! Very pretty!

Dana White said...

You know I love how toy flipped the sketch! Beautiful card Jackie

Tracy said...

This looks fantastic flipped! I love how you create your own backgrounds and textures. I'm TOO scared to try that. I think you need to show me in person. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is beautiful!