November 8, 2014

MFT November Release Countdown: 3!

Hi there everyone! Welcome back to the November Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! Today we have some new Pure Innocence to introduce along with a few other goodies, so make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details!

I look forward to every Pure Innocence image during each release, and this month's new image did not disappoint! Pure Innocence Overflowing Joy is adorable! I paired her with the Overflowing Joy Die-namics, Swiss Dots Background, Sweater Stitch Background and the new Small Chevron Stripes Stencil. I used the traditional holiday colors of Red Hot, Gumdrop Green, and Sweet Tooth. My sketch jumping off point was this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #201, although I did change it up just a bit ;)

Here she is in all her cuteness:


The finished inside:





Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

8 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet card and the new stamp set. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Pedro, she is so cute! And I love the green and red panels behind!

Jackie said...

I love your card! Your coloring on the little girl and packages is perfect and I really like the red and green panels at an angle like that.

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Love the design of your card. They way you used the rounded rectangles is so cute as is your Copic coloring.

Elizabeth S. said...

Adorable Christmas card and love the layers and details!

Queen Mary said...

I love all the backgrounds you used! How beautiful!

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful texture and dimension.

choman9912@aol.com said...

So cute! Love the backgrounds you used. This Girl stamp is a winner!!!