January 5, 2015

MFT January Release Countdown!

Hi there and welcome to the final day of sneak peeks from the January Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! All of the new stamps and Die-namics we've introduced over the last five days will be available for purchase tonight at 10:00 PM EST in the MFT Boutique. But first we've got one last day of introductions so make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details!

My card today uses the new Smitten with You stamp set, along with Tiny Hearts Background, Damask Background, and Pierced Heart STAX. The color combo is one of my faves, Kraft, Pink Lemonade, and Sweet Tooth. I used Bubblegum ink on the Pink Lemonade because it made the Damask Background just pop.

Here is my card:


Here is a close up of the Mini Royal Roses and Royal Leaves. Isn't the Damask Background gorgeous? I just love it.


And the finished inside:


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

14 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Love the damask pattern and how you even stamped it on the flowers. Great design.

Gabby said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Like the damask, pink on white and pink on pink. They look great on the kraft w/the white base, too. :)

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful...love the damask!

Tracey said...

Wow! Gorgeous Jackie!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Jackie, this card is just so feminine and pretty! I love all of the great background stamping you did!

vlrbreingan@yahoo.com said...

Wow such a gorgeous elegant card.I'm in love with this one.Outstanding

Denise Evans said...

This is absolutely beautiful! You are so talented!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors, the rolled roses and everything about your card.

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty, feminine card! I love the soft colors and the great design!

Elizabeth S. said...

Stunning card and love how you use the BG stamps and hearts! Great design

Carol said...

Very pretty with that damask background stamp.

Liz said...

This card is gorgeous I'm smitten over it totally.

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty, girly card! I love that damask background so much. I have to say that I pin most of your cards as you are such an inspiration x x

Queen Mary said...

Oh Jackie! I love what you've done! It's fantastic! It's beautiful! I love it!