December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas, Honey! {TCP Tuesday 189}

Hi there!  I have a card to share with you for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge.  Susan is our Hostess with the Mostess and has challenged us to use our Holiday Stamps!  This challenge couldn't have come at a better time since TCP just released some fantastic new holiday images!  

I used the new set Merry Christmas Honey paired with the fantastic new Cut Ups Anwhere Ribbon Slide.  The ribbon is the new Cranberry Seam Binding from TCP and the papers are MME The Merry Days of Christmas.  The image was colored with Copics.  The sentiment was cut out with Circle Nestabilities and was sponged with Riding Hood Red ink before removing from the die.  See the snowflakes?  They are from the awesome new Cut Ups Snowflake Lace Paper die.  The snowflakes were covered in Dazzling Diamonds and finished with an adhesive gem.  Some machine stitching finishes the card.



Here are the Cut Ups I used:


To find out all the TCP Tuesday details and how you can play along to win some Cat's Cash, just head on over to Alma's Blog!



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic!!! Love those new dies from TCP! I'll wait til after the holidays to orde though...mail here is horrible :( and I have no patience!
Thanks for the inspiration my friend!!! CUTENESS!

Gabby said...

Cute, cute card! Sweet images and such nice coloring. Nice MME paper, too. What a neat, new ribbon weaving die. :)

Gail said...

I love the ribbon CutUp! So simple but wow :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Adorable card, Amy, and I love that ribbon slit die, might have to buy that!!

Diane Jaquay said...

oops, sorry Jackie, don't know why I typed Amy ;)