September 26, 2012

I'm Your Biggest Fan {MFTWSC91}

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time to get sketchy with My Favorite Things!  This week's sketch is a good one so I hope you get the chance to play along!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

My daughter has her very first cheer competition this weekend so I pulled out the adorable Pure Innocence Cheerleader to make her a card!  I was thrilled to find some patterned paper at my LSS with her school name on it and bought several pieces to use for cards and scrapbook pages!

I started with a Lemon Drop card base and matted everything in Red Hot cardstock.  The image was colored with Copics.  I purposely left her shoes white because my daughter's cheer shoes are white with white laces.  She was cut out with Rectangle STAX.  The Lemon Drop scallop was made with the Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics.  I also embossed the Red Hot strip with the Seeing Spots embossing folder.  I used the Grosgrain Lemon Drop Ribbon over that.  Some red brads finish the front.






The sketch:



8 comments:

Karen said...

Love it! My husband owns a recording studio and we have been very busy making cheer routines for high schools/colleges all over the country. This little card is so cute, I love the Pure Innocence stamps! If your daughter's school ever needs any great cheer routines check out our website,
www.thetrackstudio.com

Melody said...

How perfect is that paper! Your daughter will love it!

Lisa H. said...

sooo sweet! good luck to your daughter. She'll love your card, for sure!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun and cheerful card Jackie!

Karen Motz said...

This is SO cheery!!! Pun intended!!!! LOVE it!!

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! this is absolutely adorable, Jackie! How great to find the perfect paper too....this little PI Cheerleader is adorable and coloured beautifully! Love it!!!
Hugs,t

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is so cute!!! I'm sure she'll love it!!! Best of luck to her this weekend!!! Fun times for sure!

Debbie Carriere said...

Adorable!!! Love that paper - what a great find!!!