September 14, 2012

With Sympathy....

Hi there!  It's been a long week and I'm glad it's finally the weekend!  I was unfortunately in need of some sympathy cards this week and since I don't keep them on hand, I sat down a few days ago and made the three I'm showing you today.  

I used Clearly Sentimental About Sympathy from My Favorite Things.  The sentiments in this set are so beautiful and I love the fonts.   I paired CS About Sympathy with the beautiful Die-namics Layered Rose, Royal Leaves, Circle STAX, Oval STAX, Fishtail Flags STAX, Dainty Lace Border and Crown Border.  The beautiful patterned papers are from the Echo Park For the Record 2 Documented pad.

The first card uses Mojo Monday Sketch 257.  






=====================================================================







=====================================================================






Here they are all together:


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend!

7 comments:

José said...

This is a beautiful set of cards Jackie! I love the colors and the black linings. Those flowers are wonderful.!

Mary J said...

Jackie, they are all so beautiful!

Karen Motz said...

Three sympathy cards in one week...that's a tough week! Your cards are beautiful! I love the yellow and blue combination. It add just a touch of cheer that kinda makes you smile, just a little.

Nancy Thomas said...

So sorry you needed sympathy cards but these are so well done. Perfect in tone and text.

scrappingnana said...

So sorry you needed sympathy cards, but these are beautiful. Love the papers you used with the blues and yellows and the sentiments are perfect. TFS

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, I'm sorry you were in need of so many sympathy cards this past week :(

All three are beautiful.

Heather Rogers said...

What a fabulous set of cards. Love the color combo and pretty flower dies. :)

Hugs~