September 22, 2012

Thank You......{SSSC168}

Hi there!  It's Sweet Sunday Sketch Time and this week's sketch does not disappoint!  I've been struggling lately with mojo so I went a bit simple (for me) with the sketch!  It was just the kick in the pants that I needed though and am feeling like making something else while my mojo is visiting!  LOL!

Before I get to my card, I want to welcome our Guest for this week's sketch, the awesome, Broni Holcombe!  Welcome Broni!!

For my card I used the MFT set Well Worn Greetings Die-namics and Stamp set and the Fishtail Flags STAX.  The buttons are Berrylicious Buttons from MFT and were threaded with some Hemp Cord.   The beautiful papers are My Mind's Eye Six by Six "Gnome Sweet Gnome"  

This card also qualifies for this week's Crazy 4 Challenges #154, to make a Thank You or Thanksgiving inspired creation. 





Here's the sketch:




Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch team:

Lynn Put (taking a break this week)

And don't forget our guest Broni Holcombe!

If you play along don't forget to link up your card on Karen's Blog so we can check it out!



16 comments:

Trisha said...

Very pretty card. Love your colors of brown and blue and love the sentiment. Great sketch, too.

Dawn Easton said...

Ohhhhhh I almost pulled that set out too but reached for First Class Friend. Oldies but goodies needed some love! LOL! LOVE this one and those papers are awesome!!! Just used them yesterday on a MFT card. Going simple is nice every now and then, eh?

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! These are my favorite colors to put together!

Vicki Burdick said...

So fun Jackie, love the colors and the buttons!! Your mojo looks to be working very well from this side, oh and if you ever need any SU I am just an e-mail away...wink wink!!!

Tracy said...

Oh Jackie this is stunning! I almost forgot about this set. It's perfect for the sketch. As always you are rockin' it.

Katie Skiff said...

This is beautiful! Love this set, thanks for pulling it out and reminding me!!

Leslie said...

Oh SO pretty! Love the colour combo and the three different buttons are perfect!

Marisa said...

Great colour combo and love how you used the sketch. No lack of mojo visible from this side of the screen :)

Dana White said...

Jackie this is so pretty and I love the buttons in the corner

Karen Motz said...

This is so pretty! I love how you added the buttons!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the color combination you used here.

Lisa H. said...

oooo! Jackie....looks like that MOJO is back! love this. you always do these colors up sooo nicely. ♥♥♥

Karen Giron said...

So cute, Jacks! I love the little button trio up top and how the sentiment is really the focus on your card. I don't know what mojo you're missing because this is gorgeous!

seamom said...

VERY nice! I love that lighter blue with that brown... All the dp's are perfect, abd the buttons are out of this world!

Renee said...

I love this! It's so perfect!

Betty Wright said...

LOVE! Love the hues of blues, Jackie! I think I need to add this frame set to my wish list. LOVE it! Great card!