October 17, 2012

Howdy {MFTWSC94}

Hi there!  It's time to get sketch with MFT!  You're going to love this week's sketch!

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer.

My card today was TOTALLY inspired by this gorgeous card by Lisa Johnson.  I just love the yellow sunflower against the wood plank!  I used Lisa's new set Howdy along with the new Western Backgrounds, the new Die-namics Sunflower, Howdy Frames, Simply Scallops, Circle STAX, Traditional Tags STAX and the little flower from the Notched Tag Die-namics.  Some Hemp Cord and tiny brads finish the card.



Detail of the flower:










This week's sketch:




13 comments:

Beate said...

Gorgeous fall card, Jackie! LOVE it.
Hugs and smiles

Karen Motz said...

This is stunning!!! LOVE the flower cut from patterned paper!!!

Jen Shults said...

Just gorgeous Jackie! I love the brown and gold together... that's fantastic! Gorgeous card girl!

Casandra Bennett said...

Lovely rustic and perfect for this time of year.

Queen Mary said...

Oh gosh Jackie, I think I failed to order these backgrounds last night! I was unsure, but now I am SO sure! Great card!

scrappingnana said...

Love your gorgeous fall card and that sunflower. I can't wait for my order to get here. That was the first thing I added to my cart.

Jodi Collins said...

BEAUTIFUL Jacks! LOVE the colors on this and that flower rocks!

g said...

just gorgeous!

Dana Joy said...

Wow...love all the layers. Very pretty.

dyeandpigment said...

Great card. Love how you used the papers in the background and the flower. The flower is so wonderful.

Tonya said...

Beautiful card. I love the sunflower.

Dawn Easton said...

Super cute, Jackie! That new sunflower die is awesome!!! Love the wood texture too!

Greta said...

Wonderful how you put all the elements together for the sketch--great card!