October 6, 2012

Count Your Blessings {SSSC169}

Hi there!  A new week brings another new and fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch!  I haven't been able to stamp much the last couple weeks because I was busy with my girls, so this sketch was just what I needed to get myself back into the stamping groove!

Before I get to my card I want to welcome this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Guest, Tracy MacDonald!  Welcome Tracy!

I pulled out one of my fave à la Modes from My Favorite Things, Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch, and got to work.  She was stamped on X-Press It Blending cardstock and was colored with Copics.  The pumpkin was stamped a second time and popped up for dimension.  She was cut out with Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  Sentiment Strips Die-namics make the sentiment and Simply Scallops Medium was used for the scallops at the bottom.  The Hot Fudge buttons were finished with some Hemp Cord.  Card base is Hot Fudge cardstock and the patterned paper is Harvest Lane by Simple Stories.



Detail Shot:


The finished inside.  The notched banners were made with the Fishtail Flags STAX.



The Die-namics I used:






Here's the sketch:




Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch team:


And don't forget our guest Tracy MacDonald!

If you play along don't forget to link up your card on Karen's Blog so we can check it out!




Paper:  Hot Fudge, Whip Cream, X-Press It Blending Cardstock (all MFT), Simple Stories Harvest Lane
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Early Espresso (SU)
Accessories:  Die-namics Rectangle STAX, Sentiment Strips, Simply Scallops Medium and Fishtail Flags STAX (all MFT), Hot Fudge Buttons, Hemp Cord (MFT), Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

12 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous my friend! Those papers are wonderful!!!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful. Perfect papers and image. I love your coloring on the image. TFS

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Jackie!! Love that pumpkin and your buttons and twine!!! Just adorable!!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the dimension from popping the pumpkin!!!

Lynn Put said...

Adorable card Jackie! Love your pretty check and floral designer papers and how you popped up the pumpkin from your cute image!

Tracy said...

Ack!!!!! How cute is this!?! This image is perfect with this paper. Love every inch of it!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie inside and out! You did a great job coloring the sweet image and I like your choice of patterned papers!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the mix of patterned papers.

Dana White said...

Jackie this is awesome. The popped up pumpkin and paper are perfect.

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable, Jackie! Love your coloring (and popping up) on the pumpkin! SO cute!

Karen Giron said...

LOVE your take on the sketch! The buttons are amazing and I love the sentiment banners.

Jodi Collins said...

She is as CUTE as can be! The pumpkin looks like it's popping off the card!!