October 28, 2012

A Little FRIENDly Challenge

Hi there and happy Monday!  Today I have a special card to share!  I have two GREAT stampy friends who someday I hope to meet and stamp with in real life, but until that time we have decided to stamp "together" by participating in our own challenges!  Those two friends are Becky Carafa and Lisa Henke.  Becky's first challenge to us was to use Alphabet dies/stamps on our card or project.  FUN!

I used the MFT Guest Designer Sketch for November and combined it with the Paper Crafts Alphabet Stickers Challenge.  The stamp set I used is Say What by MFT.  The Die-namics I used on my card are Peek-a-Boo Squared, Sentiment Strips, By the Letters Uppercase and Hearts a Plenty on the inside.  I also rounded all of the corners with my Corner Chomper.

The I {heart} You sentiment was masked so I could stamp the words in Midnight Muse and the heart in Real Red ink.  The letters were cut from Wild Cherry cardstock and were run through my paper crimper for some texture.  A little twine and some adhesive gems finish the card.  All of the patterned papers are Authentique Original 6x6.









Here is the Guest Designer sketch:



Thanks for stopping by!  

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, this card is fantastic!!! Love everything about it!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo sweet, Jackie! love the masked sentiment to accent that heart in red! great work with the guest designer sketch....love it!

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful card, Jackie, great colours!

Becky Carafa said...

LOVE these colors, and great take on the sketch. Yay for our first challenge! So fun!

scrappingnana said...

Great card. Love the colors and your take on the sketch, as well as your friendly challenge. Great job.

Beate said...

I drooled over this either on facebook or SCS already. I absolutely love what you have done with this sketch. It's not an easy one to make look good, but yours doesn't only look good, but amazing.
Hugs and smiles