April 10, 2014

MFT April Release Rewind

Hi there! It's time for the April Release Rewind from My Favorite Things! If you're looking for even more inspiration using all of the brand new stamps and Die-namics from the April Release, then this is where you want to be! Head on over to the MFT Blog for a direct link to each participating designer. You can find all of the new April Release Products in the MFT Boutique.

I love the Release Rewind because it gives me the chance to use some stamp sets and Die-namics that I wasn't able to use during the release.

My first card uses Pure Innocence I Pick You along with this month's Free with $60 Gerbera Daisy Die-namics. She was stamped with the NEW Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copics and there was no bleeding from the new Hybrid ink! So exciting. I stamped the Sweet Tooth panel behind her with Blu Raspberry Hybrid Ink and the Striped Background. The Banana Split base was stamped with the Typewriter Text Background in Banana Split ink.

Here is my card:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:


My second card uses Lisa Johnson's new set, Beautiful Baby, Star Background, and Blueprints 14. I've also used the Typwriter Text Background, Blueprints 12, and the Stacking Stars Die-namics. I've also used the same colors as the first card because I thought they were perfect for a baby card.

Here is my card:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:




Below you will find links to all of the products I used on my cards.







Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

9 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Awesome cards Jackie, love the yellow and blue on both cards. PI is looking so very, very cute!

Tracey said...

Wow! These are gorgeous Jackie!! Loving the colours!

carol watson said...

Beautiful cards love the dimension on the stars, and the little girl is just too cute.

Joy said...

Love both of these cards, so sweet, the colour combo is perfect, the Pure Innocence way too cute for words and the baby one, is just darling, hugs

sweet art designs said...

Love both cards...very nice job

Diane Jaquay said...

Jackie, these are both super SWEET!!

jeannine said...

Great cards! Love the colors!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Lovely cards! Your coloring is beautiful!

Doudou said...

Love the colors, very cute