July 28, 2010

RAWR!!!!!!


Hi there!  I made this card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge to make a banner on your card or project.  This was the perfect opportunity to use the new banner die I bought from MFT!  I also purchased a few other things, including this DARLING Little Loveosaurus stamp (he is sold out a the moment) that I've been eyeing for awhile.  Isn't he so cute?  I paper pieced him with two of the patterns from October Afternoon Report Card pack.    This card also uses another Dare To Get Dirty challenge, DTGD10rainy.

Well, that's all from me today!  I'm off to get a haircut (YIPPEE) and run some errands!  I hope you have a great day!

Stamps:  Little Loveosaurus (MFT)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream, Night Of Navy, October Afternnon Report Card DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Ranger Distress Ink in Antique Linen & Tea Dye
Accessories & Tools:  MFT Banner Die, Deckle Edge Nesties, PTI Buttons and Twine, Seeing Spots embossing folder, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

14 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute! Love the banner for your sentiment! :)

Marisa said...

I smile every time I see this image :D Reminds me of my son when he was younger. Great colours and I love the banner.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is ADORABLE Jackie! Love the "RAWR" banner :)

Becky Carafa said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I've had my eye on him as well, I know I'll break down and get him one of these days, lol!

Barbara said...

This is gorgeous! I love the paper piecing and all of the wonderful details! Super sweet banner!

Allison said...

This is too cute! Love the banner, button and piecing!

Dawn Easton said...

You rocked it girl! Super cute!!! Your banner turned out GREAT! Love what you have done!

Dina said...

Jackie this is just darling!! I love the DP and colors and the paper piecing. The banner is awesome!

Anne Tussing said...

Stupendous!

Danisha said...

So cute!!! Love how you paper pieced him and the banner is great!

Keva said...

HOw cute! What a fun little card. I love the *rawr*!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just so cute!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Damn girl....you rock!

Amy Kolling said...

I love how you created the topper for the banner in a different color! I still haven't used this die yet...now that we're done with vacations, maybe I'll have some time! Perfect card!