July 30, 2010

Thanks a Bunch!


Hi there!  While most of my fellow Baker's Dozen DT members are off partying it up in Chicago at CHA, I thought I'd cheer myself up for not being able to go by making a card!!  Nothing like stamping to lift your spirits!!  LOL!

I used all of my current favorite things from Taylored Expressions on this card:
~& my beloved Corner Chomper!!

I paired all of these products with one more Dare To Get Dirty Challenge, DTGD10blondie090277.  There is no way I'll finish all of the DTGD challenges, but I did make quite a dent!!

While Taylored Expressions is off exhibiting at CHA all orders over $50.00 placed at the TE store by August 1st will receive free shipping!!  Woohoo! 

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Thank you for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Kerri said...

I LOVE IT!!! What a fab design and layout! I had to laugh because I just used these exact same dp's for my anni-VERVE-sary card LOL!

Marisa said...

Love that darling flower and the DP is delicious. Of course, I am swooning at the seeing spots EF you used...oh sigh...love that EF. Hope you at least get some pressies for holding the fort at home!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is just as cute as can be!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Darling!! Super cute and a great design!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love the embossed kraft paper on it!

Maureen said...

those papers are fabulous!!! Love the kraft band in the middle :)

Jill said...

Pretty, with a country flair! I love the impressed polka dotted kraft strip!

Ida said...

Okay not sure if my comment went through the first time. This is a wonderful card. Great layout and it's just a cheery card all around.

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, this is beautiful girl! Sorry you weren't able to attend CHA this time!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Jackie. Love the papers and the sponging. Sorry you had to stay home from CHA!

Anne Tussing said...

Your card has so many phenomenal details!! I just love your style!