October 5, 2011

It's Sneaky Peek Week at TCP!


Hi there!  It's Sneaky Peek Week over at The Cat's Pajamas and do we have some goodness in store for you!  The peeks started yesterday and will continue through Monday of next week, ending with the Release Pajama Party on Monday October 10th from 8:00 to 10:00 pm EST in The Cat's Pajamas forum on Splitcoaststampers!  I hope you can join us!

Today's peek is of a new set called Bearing Gifts!  It is ADORABLE!  There are also a couple new Cut Ups dies used on my card......so I'll stop yappin' and get right to it!


Cute Cute Cute!  I just love this new image!  I've made my card very girlie with some fun Echo Park Country Drive papers.  The sentiment was cut out with one of the newest Cut Ups dies.......Circus Panels.  Circus Panels is a set of THREE nesting dies that can be used together or alone like I did here!  LOVE the shape!    The other new Cut Ups used on my card is the Circus Border.  I will be using this die A LOT!   L.O.V.E.!  

I colored the bear with Copics and paper pieced the bows on the present.  A gem flourish and some machine stitching finish the card....






We are gearing up for our October Release! It's been awhile since our last release, and boy, is this release going to be a fun one.

With 7 New Stamp Sets and 4 New CutUps Dies, we'll be giving you a Sneaky Peek on this forum each day.

Want to win something?! All you have to do is comment on this thread. It can be about anything. The Sneaky Peeks, techniques you like to use, some you'd like to see, the weather. Anything you want.

Then each day during Sneaky Peek Week, starting on Tuesday, October 4, we'll randomly choose a winner from the comments on this thread. The winner will win the set that we are Sneaky Peeking that day.

And all you have to do to win is comment! The more comments the better. Easy Peasy. We'll announce the winner each day on the Sneaky Peek thread, and the winner has one week to PM me.

So what are you waiting for? I know you've got something to say.


Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love big bear surrounded by all that pink. Really sweet and special card.

Sarah Gough said...

SO cute Jackie!

Allison said...

So cute! Love the colours!

Maggie said...

What a beautiful card...that flourish is such a great finishing touch :)

Karen Motz said...

This is darling! Love that sentiment!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Circus Panels! They're different than any other shapes I've seen and I really like how they can all be used together... they're definitely going on my 'must have' list!

Dawn Easton said...

eek! Cuteness! Can't wait to place an order next week!

Bonnie said...

So cute Jackie! Love this girlie bear!

Jodi Collins said...

Awwwww! LOVE this new bear and your papers are FABBY! That new border die is a must have too!!!

Ida said...

A is for Adorable! That's just what your sweet card is.

Ida said...

A is for Adorable! That's just what your sweet card is.

Lori said...

This is just so sweet, Jackie! Love all the girly colors and details.

Anonymous said...

I love the non-Xmas look, didn't think of it when I did mine, but I love yours!!! Those paper with BB rock! Awesome honey!