September 6, 2014

Happy {SSSC235}

Hi there everyone! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! I look forward to creating with this sketch every week and am never disappointed! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

I felt like coloring when I sat down to make this card, so I pulled out one of my favorite images, Pure Innocence Happy, and got to coloring. After stamping her with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, I colored her with Copics. I wanted the banner to have some dimension so I stamped her a second time and cut out each letter after coloring and adhered it to the original image. Love the dimension it adds to the card.

Here she is:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:



Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:

Tracy Clemente (sitting out this week)

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

7 comments:

Lyn said...

Totally and utterly awesome <3

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet card and the colors.

Gabby said...

Darling PI card! Love it! I too like the dimension the second layer of flags adds. :)

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog through Pinterest, I LOVE everything I have seen so far. Gorgeous Cards!

Barbara said...

This is a happy card, Jackie! Adorable--love your colors!

Lynn Put said...

So sweet! Love the cheerful colors and detail in the little banners.

Lisa H. said...

Darling! Loooove the orange, yellow and kraft.