September 11, 2014

MFT September Release Countdown: 5!

Hi there everyone! First off, I want to thank you for all the wonderful comments you've left me!! I love showing off all the new MFT products and your comments are so appreciated! We've got some more fantastic products to show off today so make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details!

I squealed with delight when I saw the new Fresh Cut Flowers Die-namics and I could not wait to use them on a card! I paired them with my new favorite Fine Check Background, Burlap Background, Mason Jar Labels stamp set (sentiments), and Blueprints 19 to make my card. The colors I used are some faves of mine - Natural, Pink Lemonade, Sour Apple, and Sweet Tooth.

Here is my card. I just love the bouquet! I finished each flower center with a clear sequins for some sparkle.


Close up of the beautiful bouquet.


The finished inside:




Only Five More Days Until the September Release!


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.


Thank you for stopping by!

~Jackie

17 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Your fresh flower arrangement is so pretty.

Debbie Nelson said...

Great card...love the soft pink!

Joan V said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the soft colors.

I Card Everyone said...

Just absolutely precious! I think that Fresh Cut Die-namics is going to go quickly!!
=] Michele

Tricia T said...

Your flower bouquet is gorgeous! I love the embossing on them, the sequins, and the little bow to hold the bouquet together. :)

The Whitworth Family said...

Wow, your card is fabulous!! These flowers are so detailed and beautiful. So many cards could be made with these. Nice job.

Darla said...

What a fabulous card! The bouquet is soooo pretty!

JoAnn said...

This is gorgeous. Love the pink and natural color combo. The flowers are so pretty. Love the new background stamp too.

JAVAGIRL said...

Such a cute bouquet love doing them.
They last forever!

Parker said...

I love the MFT papers, and you've used my fave color combo. The flowers are well cut and the layout is fantastic. Great job. I love that you've used one of my favorite backgrounds--Burlap.

Celeste Goff said...

I love everything about this card! The die cut flowers are gorgeous, the colors are so soft and feminine, and those sequins in the center of the flowers adds just that little touch of bling!

Janeen said...

OMW this is spectacular.

Pam Young said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and design!!

Janelle said...

Oh, this is my FAVORITE. Love everything about it!

loulou said...

Beautiful card, such lovely soft colours.

Joan B said...

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You make my day brighter with this card!