August 5, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks ~ Day 2!

Hi there!  It's day two of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks and today we have the CUTEST set to show you!  The set is called Tweet Hearts and was designed by the brilliant Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes line!  This set will be available for purchase tomorrow (Friday) morning at 8:00 am PST in the Taylored Expressions Store!


I told you it was cute!!  LOL!  I paired Tweet Hearts with a sketch by Jen del Muro.  The DP is October Afternoon Fly a Kite.  I stamped the branch from the set in Dark Chocolate ink and using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, stamped both of the birds.  I stamped the birds a second time, cut them out and popped them up for some dimension.  The main image was cut out with Classic Oval Nestabilities.  The buttons are from my stash.  I tied the top button with some Chocolate Farmers Market Twine.  A little machine stitching and some ribbon finish off the card!

Don't forget to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has cooked up with this set!

Melissa Sauls
Nancy McKinney (Whimsical Wishes Line Designer)

Thanks for stopping by!!

20 comments:

Taylor said...

Sooo cute, Jackie! I love the patterns and colors you used!! And the super cute little button embellishment at the top! Love it all!

Sankari W. said...

Holy Cutenesssss Jackie! LOVE all the details in your super cute card - the little buttons on the side and the way you did the white ribbon is gorgeous - love the button on the top and the sentiment on the bottom - beautiful! and the birdies are too cute! Gorgeous girl!
hugs,
Sankari :)

Marisa said...

This image is adorable, and you've done a great job framing it. Love the buttons and the layout. Great card.

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO beautiful Jacks! LOVE the mix of patterns you used and the layout really shows off the focal panel! LOVE the button too!!!

Jami said...

You did such a wonderful job with that sketch. It scared me when I saw it - LOL! Popping up the birdies is the perfect finishing touch to this beautiful card!

Natalie said...

Love the layers and colors!! Super sweet and the blue sets off the image wonderfully!! Cute, cute, CUTE!

Melody said...

So cute! And I love what you did with the sketch!

Diane Jaquay said...

Those birds are beautiful, and your card, sigh, I just LOVE it!!!

DG said...

Oh this is just beautiful, I love all the colorful layers. I heart this card big time!

Anika said...

Super cute, Jackie! Love the patterns, colors and those adorable birds!

Amy Kolling said...

I adore this layout and those birdies are super cute!!!

Nancy said...

I {heart} your stuff, Jackie. Wonderful layout and details. So precious.

Karen Motz said...

This is drop dead gorgeous Jackie! You always create such wonderful layouts and colour combinations!!!!!

cgargus said...

Really gorgeous! You color choices and layout are awesome!

Melissa Sauls said...

This is just too sweet Jackie! I love the colors you chose and how you paired the birds together....I think we were on the same wavelength... Sentiment and all! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Simply gorgeous, Jackie!

Karen Giron said...

Oh seriously - how can you stand all this cuteness?? Gorgeous!!! Just brilliant!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Jackie, this is AWESOME!! I LOVE it!!

Carolina said...

What fun details Jackie and love the color combo - it cries fall and I'm so ready for it!!!

Laurie said...

OH MY! This is the sweetest card ever! I just love it! Man how did I get so behind here? :) I have been missing out on alot of fun cards!