August 22, 2010

TCP Blog Hop!


The Cat's Pajamas is hosting a blog hop and I couldn't wait to ink up one of my new sets so that I could play along!  I used the new set A Cuppa and combined it with TCPTues122 to use the colors Apple Red, Kraft and Denim and TCPTues123 called Bottom's Up....to use any of the stamps that are drink related!  The button was made with TCP's new button die!  The dp is Cosmo Cricket Togetherness.

I used some more of my denim jeans on this card....LOVE LOVE LOVE this color combo!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be back at midnight EST tonight with Mercy's Tuesday sketch!! 

Stamps:  A Cuppa (TCP)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tea Dye Distress Ink
Accessories & Tools:  Rectangle and Big Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Die-namics Open Scallop Border, Denim Jeans, Vintage Cream Satin Ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, Button Die (TCP), Twine, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

15 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is adorable Jackie! I just love the denim... and kraft.. and Togetherness!

Dawn Easton said...

I love this colour too! That denim is awesome! GREAT card girl!

Anika said...

So cute, Jackie! Love the Kraft with the denim and the coral-y/pink!

Leigh OBrien said...

ACK! That's amazing, Jackie! Just love, love, love the denim!

Jodi Collins said...

I SO totally LOVE this Jacks! FAB layout and I LOVE the jeans!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOOOOOVE the look of the denim paired up with that sweet bear. ADORABLE card, Jackie!

Allison said...

This is fabulous! Love the colours and denim! Looks adorable!

Marisa said...

Whose jeans are you stealing LOL! Darling card and layout, Jackie :D

Kay D said...

This is gorgeous, Jackie! I love the use of denim, it looks awesome with that adorable bear!

Monique said...

Super cute and fun.. I love the denim :)

Anne Tussing said...

So cute! Love the jeans:)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute!!

Amy Kolling said...

I love the denim look.....especially with the mat behind your focal point. I've tried die-cutting some denim that is thin and I've had no luck. Any tips? Your card is fantastic...as usual!! :)

Laurie said...

OH my goodness! That denim background is awesome! I just love this card!

Anonymous said...

THUD!!! I am a bit behind on my blogging so trying to get caught up today but then I see this one and now want to shop....thanks a lot! LOL Frigin' awesome card girl!