January 18, 2012

Happy Day! {MFTWSC55}

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and it's time for another Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch from My Favorite Things!  I am IN LOVE with this week's sketch so I hope you'll play along!

Head on over to Kim's Blog for a link to each designer!

My card today uses the Feeling Froggy Pure Innocence image, paired with the the following Die-namics:  Fringed Perrenial, Mini Wavy Pennants, Mini Pennants and Simply Scallops Medium on the inside.  The patterned papers are LOVE by Fancy Pants (6x6).


Here is a close up of the gorgeous Fringed Perrenial.....It was finished with an adhesive pearl.



And the inside.....


Here are the Die-namics I used:








Well, that's all from me today!  I hope you have a great day!

12 comments:

jan farnworth said...

very cute i love the papers and the colors they all work well together.

Angel said...

Just as darling as can be! Fab dp and coloring!

Vickie Z said...

She's adorable!!! Dang, didn't buy that flower when it came out and....it is taking forever to get restocked (well, at least that's how it feels when you want/NEED something! LOL!)

Anonymous said...

wow, you really can color these images. gorgeous and of course you put it all together so perfectly!

scrappingnana said...

Lovely card and a darling image. Your coloring is awesome. Love the papers you used. TFS

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is super cute, love the dp and the image and the flower die that they have been out of stock on forever, lol.

wendy said...

super cute card !

Christine said...

Such a cute card!! I love the color scheme you chose and the combination of the two flag dies are fantastic. I will definitely need to get the wavy ones now! Lovely flower too!! I always enjoy your work Jackie!! So inspiring!! Have a wonderful day!!
xoxo, Christine

Vicki Dutcher said...

Killer job on your pattern mixture! Thought I had better pop in and comment since I LOOK every day, but don't comment enough :)

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, this is so stinkin' cute!

Karen Motz said...

This is way cute Jacks!! I love the double banner sentiment and her sweet overalls!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Gorgeous Jacks!!! Fabby coloring on her!