January 3, 2012

Hi there and welcome to the My Favorite Things New Product tour!  Everything you've seen peeked over the last seven days is now available in the MFT Boutique!  But before you rush over to the store to get your goodies, why don't you hop around with the MFT Design Team to gain a little more inspiration for those sets you've got your eye on!

Head on over to Kim's blog for a link to each designer!

For my card I used the Mono Alphabet and paired it with the new Pure Innocence image, Precious Little Lamb Fill My Heart With Joy!  I used the Layered Heart Die-namics die.  The lamb was paper pieced and colored with Copics.  The Simply Scallops die was used down the side.  A twill ribbon bow, a rounded corner and some machine stitching finish the card.  All the papers are MME Love Me (6x6)


Here are the Die-namics dies I used:





Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

B. Poteraj said...

The papers you used are perfect. I love love love text on paper pieced items.

Karen Giron said...

So stinkin' cute, Jackie! I love the pop of red in the letters and little lamb is darling!!

sharon g said...

You did a wonderful job of coloring! Jeesh, I need to practice.

Melody said...

Love the stamped letters on the heart!

StampOwl said...

super cute, love the use of the monogram alphabet in the heart

zehra said...

Beautiful, love the letters, paper piecing and coloring

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love these colors and the cute design

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oh jackie, this is just precious! I love the little word "love" on his heart!

Tracey said...

Oh my, so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Pedro, I love the red 'love u' to go with the heart, it just pops honey! Wicked card for the hop!

Sarah Gough said...

oh this is just SO sweet!

Dawn Easton said...

awwww this is darling, Jackie!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Awwww! SO precious Jacks! LOVE how you used the new Alpha!!

Lisa H. said...

sweet, sweet, SWEET! looove your lamby!

Angel said...

so TOTALLY cute! oh my! look at that little outfit!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my this is adorable! And I didn't order this set last night and now wish I had....budget was already blown what would 1 more stamp have done! Love it! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration this release and always! :)

Jan Garber said...

This set is so functional AND a cute font!

Diane Jaquay said...

awwwwww!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is too cute! I love your colouring and how you layered those heart shapes ;)
Rx

Vickie Z said...

Well... How adorable is this!!! Love the papers and layout!!! Lamb paper piecing and coloring is perfect!!!

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute, Jackie! I love the lamb's little xo pants! Eek! :)