January 11, 2012

I Love You.....From the Heart {MFTWSC54}

Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time for another fabulous Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch from My Favorite Things!  The sketch this week is a fun one so I hope you can play along!  

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer participating in today's sketch!

I have a little story behind my card.....

I made my card (early for once) and last night while editing and then uploading I saw that my card was almost IDENTICAL to Jodi's card, papers and all. (Well, it wasn't IDENTICAL, but close enough) We'd used the same stamp set, Bunch of Hearts Flopsey, the same papers, Yours Truly from Echo Park, and of course the same layout.  I didn't want Jodi to think I was some crazed stamping stalker :), so I did a redo of my card last night!  Still similar, but not exact.  Great minds think alike is what I keep telling myself (GRIN).  Anywho....here it is in all its glory:



And here is a pic of the inside:


I used the following Die-namics dies, too:











Well, that's all from me today!!  I hope you have a great day!

9 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is so gorgeous Jackie! I love the papers you used together and that bunny! So adorable!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

I love your card. Thank you for sharing.

wendy said...

great card...compliments to both you and Jodi for your talents and creativity...great minds DO think alike!

stampingbowd said...

oooh! Love the bling on the scallops!!! Gorgeous paper! Great card!

Angel said...

This is too adorable!

scrappingnana said...

Sooo cute. Love the colors and the cute bunny.

Jodi Collins said...

LMBO! Jacks...I just spit my coffee all over my screen! How HYSTERICAL that we almost made the exact same card! GMTA is right! I ♥ U girlie!!!

Jenny said...

Did you ever think that it's Jodi thats the stalker and she was copying you!!!! Haha!!! Both her and your card are gorgeous and it doesn't surprise me that two of my fave stampers would have such similar cards- just goes to show you how awesome you both are:)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love it! So glad I won on the last party, I ordered this little guy right up. Would you really be a super stalker or just a shameless kopykat, lol.