October 21, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Countdown to Christmas

Hi everyone! It's time for the monthly Creative Challenge from My Favorite Things and this month we're counting down to Christmas with Christmas themed projects. Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each participating designer.

I don't have a "traditional" countdown project, rather I am counting down to Christmas by checking things off my list, namely having a mini album done ahead of time so I can add my favorite pictures for memory making. I had SO MUCH FUN creating this album. I tried doing a December Daily album last year, but never completed it. This mini album was right up my alley.

I used many MFT products on this mini album and you'll find them all linked at the bottom of this post.

This post is very picture heavy, so sit back, relax, and I'll get on with it :)

Here's the album:


The first set of pages. I will be adding small instagram pictures to some of the pages. The page on the left will have a picture of our decorated Christmas tree.


Just a fun filler page. Love the Winter Wreath Die-namics. So fun.


This is the second st of pages. The page on the right will have a another picture.


I'll put a small picture on this next page, most likely of my girls. :)

\
Another spot for a picture:


And here are the last two pages with another spot for a picture on the right hand page.


Here's a close up of the last page.


And that's it! I hope I've inspired you to make your own mini album.

Below you will find links to every product I used on my card:




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

17 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Jackie!!

Melody said...

This SO cute Jackie!! I love the color combo mixed with the kraft and that wood grain background looks amazing.

JoAnn said...

Wow, I love your little mini album. A fabulous project and so many lovely details. TFS

Amy Rohl said...

Wow, Jackie! This is just fabUlous! Love the colors and all the texture. Perfect!

Tara Godfrey said...

OMGosh Jackie I absolutely adore this mini album...I always LOVE your scrapbooking and mini albums...SO inspirational! This is GORGEOUS...now I want to make one too :)
Hugs,t

Tammy H said...

Oh man are you ahead of the game. Sitting pretty just waiting for the pics. Lovely project.

Lisa H. said...

Jackie! this is fantastic!!! omg, you loaded in so much beautiful stuff. I think you've motivated me to get busy on one too!

Holly said...

This is adorable!! Now you've got me wanting to make one just like yours!

AmyR said...

This is SO pretty - I just love it. And you're making me want to actually attempt to make a mini album LOL!!

zehra said...

Gorgeous album

Michele Boyer said...

Wow, Jackie! This is FABULOUS! I love every single page!! (The stamped wood looks so real!)

Gisela said...

Jackie I totally love this album. The kraft with red for Christmas is great. I always wanted to make one, I even have a DS pad I bought on sale. Great inspiration, thanks.

Crafty Math Chick said...

This is terrific Jackie!

Barbara said...

What a great idea to do a mini album, Jackie! I love all the details on this!

Sabrina said...

Gorgeous album!!

Jodi Collins said...

What a GORGEOUS album Jacks! This is a masterpiece!!!

Trinket Junkie said...

WOW SO IMPRESSIVE AND CUUUUTTTEEEE!