October 14, 2013

MFT October Release Rewind

Hi everyone! Did you order some new goodies from the My Favorite Things October Release last week? The design team is back tonight with part 2 of our October Release Rewind. Our Release Rewind is our monthly post the week following the release and provides more inspiration for all those new sets that are waiting to get inky :)

Head on over to the MFT Blog for the direct links to each participating designer.

I am not one to make Christmas cards each year because A) it's a little too time consuming for me, and B) I don't like to mass produce. However, I do love to make cards with a matching tag for gift giving. I've created that very thing for today's post. I used the new Grand Holiday Greetings from Lisa Johnson, Sheet Music Background, Blueprints 8, Starry Christmas (sentiment on tag) and the Pierced Traditional Tags STAX. I also used my fave Western Backgrounds; Pierced Square STAX, Upsy-Daisy, Traditional Tags STAX, Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, and Designer Labels 2 STAX.

Here is very shabby set:


Here is a close up of the card:


And the finished inside:


Here's the tag:


And a close up of the tag. Can you see that I stamped Western Backgrounds on the Leaf-Filled Flourish?


Below you will find links to each product I used on my projects.




Thanks for stopping by!
~Jackie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure did order some goodies!!! Too many!!! But, my list keeps growing and that musical BG is next!!

These are just gorgeous!!!
The distressing and stitching are so beautiful !!
Well done!! :) :)

I used my tag dies the minute they arrived to my house!!! They are awesome!! :) :)

Gabby said...

Such a beautiful card and tag! Nice design, colors, use of stamp and dies. :)

Tara Godfrey said...

OMGosh, Jackie this is a stunning set! WOW! I've been loving how you use the wood-grain stamp it always add such a fabulous detail and texture to your creations and Paver Red and Jellybean Green are SO beautiful together. I didn't pick up the Sheet Music Background and now I'm kicking myself...LOVE how you've used it here!
Hope you are keeping well, hun!
Hug,t

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card and tag. Love your color combo and all the special details.

Lisa H. said...

Love. that music background is amazing and so pretty on your card and tag. I just adore those pierced borders, such a great finishing touch on those layers.

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous girl!!! My MFT order is delayed at the border....ugh.....lol

LOVE the distressing!

Inge Groot said...

Fabulous set Jackie! Love the distressed look on the card and tag...gorgeous!

Heather Rogers said...

Love your beautiful vintage card and tag duo. :)