October 1, 2013

It's October Teaser Time at MFT!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited because it's time for October Teasers from My Favorite Things! We have so many awesome new stamp sets and Die-namics so make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for all of the daily details and to find out how you can win BIG just for commenting.

I have two cards to share with you today that use our new Blueprints 8 Die-namics. This new Blueprints set has the most fun accents like hearts, arrows, and stars. I also used the available sketches for both of my cards. I LOVE having the sketches, because if you follow them and add a few of your own touches, like background stamps, you will be able to make adorable cards quickly and easily.

Here's a look at the first card. See, aren't the accents so fun? Every single die is from Blueprints 8. All I did was choose the colors and add some personality with a couple of my favorite MFT background stamps.


Here is the inside:


Here is the second card using Blueprints 8 and a different layout.


I did the inside the same on both cards.



I used the same products/colors/stamps on both cards. You will find links to all of them below.




Thanks for stopping by,

~Jackie

33 comments:

AmyR said...

I really like these cards - I need to get some of these BG stamps!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, fun, I love it!!!
The stitched die is a dream come true!!!! So excited about that one!!!
I mostly make square cards... Woot!

Both of your cards are fun, bright, & happy !
Just the way I like 'em!!

Letty Abad said...

Wow, great cards!

Gabby said...

COOL card! Neat, new BP set. :)

Tracey said...

These are amazing!! Loving that Sour Apple colour!!

Amy Rohl said...

LOVE all the texture in the stamped backgrounds, Jackie! So clean and crisp with so many fun details!

De hobbydroom said...

Very beautiful card!

Hugs, De hobby droom

Lisa H. said...

oooooo!!!! I love this Blueprints set. great card, Jackie. love the bits and pieces.

Debbie Nelson said...

I think I need to get a Blueprints set...love your card!

Anonymous said...

Pedro, you always rock the blueprints and these are no exception!

Becky Carafa said...

This is so cute, looks like a little picnic!

Kelli B. said...

I love these cards! Colors are fun!

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the friend die!

K. Joy said...

Blueprints 8 looks like so much fun! Love the little heart and star. :) Thanks for sharing!

wendy said...

amazing Jackie, love them both!

Julie said...

I especially love the first card. You made great use of the new Blueprints die-namics. So cute.

F said...

You used my favorite shade of green. GREAT cards!

Colleen said...

Great cards, I just love this new blueprint die!

Sherrie said...

Awesome use of that new Blueprints! They scream "juicy" to me....love!

zehra said...

Lovely card, love the new blueprint

KWaltemathDesigns said...

super cute card!

JoAnn said...

Love your card and the colors.

Unknown said...

Like the first card the best. Great colors. Thanks

Queen Mary said...

I absolutely love these! I love them both and I love the insides too, I think this is my favorite Blueprint!

Cindi said...

Beautiful cards! I love the color combo and the blueprints dies are so cute!

Barbara said...

What great cards, Jackie! Love the colors and fab use of the Blueprints elements! You rocked them both!

Shari said...

Jackie; both cards are fantastic! Love the use of the new blueprints dienamics!

Hugs;
Shari

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is a GREAT Card. Love the colors against the Kraft card stock on this.

Tammy H said...

Super card. Love how you used so many of the elements from Blueprints 8.

Gabby said...

Neat card design! Like the way you used the BP dies. :)

Marie said...

Great LO and FANTASTIC color combo..

Janeen said...

fun to see all the BP used!

Michelle K said...

WOW! So happy and pretty! Love the colors and all of the different shapes/details.