October 12, 2013

'Tis the Season {SSSC195}

Hi everyone! It's Sweet Sunday Sketch time and Karen has an AWESOME and simple sketch for all of us this week!

I made a card with some new MFT goodies, Pure Innocence Trim the Branches Snowman, Starry Christmas (sentiment), Swiss Dots Die-namics, Blueprints 8 Die-namics, and Let It Snowflake Die-namics.

Here's my card:


Here's the inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

11 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Such a cute card and beautifully colored with the red,grey and bleu tones!

Dawn Easton said...

eek! So cute! I NEED him!!! Love the colours you used, Jackie! I'm going to place my order today....can't wait to receive the goodies!

Lisa H. said...

looooove this! those dots in the background just make me happy!

Mandy LaCroix said...

That could not be any cuter! Love your coloring and love how you repeated the image on the inside!

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable, love that snowman!!

Tracy said...

I love this guy!!!!! And what beautiful colors for this fab layout. You rocked it girl. :)

Marisa said...

I never tire of this adorable image!! Great take on the sketch :)

Karen Motz said...

This is frosty and fabulous Jacks!

Lori said...

Aw, so sweet! Love the colors you used--and how you colored the image, too.

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love it.

Dana White said...

Jackie this is awesome. I love those snowmen!!