July 5, 2011

MFT July Release Hop & Shop!

Hi there and welcome to the My Favorite Things Release Blog Hop & Shop!  Everything you've seen over the last five days from the MFT design team is now available in the MFT Boutique!
If you've arrived here from Michele's blog then you're in the right place.  If you've just happened along then head on over to Kim's blog to start from the beginning!
I have a sample using one of the newest Pure Innocence images:  Water Lily!

I went the more simple route for me....lots of layers but not too many embellishments.  Simple and clean.  I colored the image with Copics and paper pieced her dress.   The heart was cut out using the Die-namics Hearts a Plenty die and was finished with a sentiment flag, button and twine.  Some more of my favorite rounded corners and machine stitching finish the card!  All of the patterned papers are MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky.


The finished inside....



Your next stop on this hop is to my friend Jessie's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!!

28 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Totally CA-UTE!!! I love this combination of papers, and your layout is fab as always!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE that sentiment with the heart Jacks! She is SUPEr cute...LOVE her chevron stripe dress...SO trendy!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOO super cute!

Barbara said...

TOTALLY adorable, Jackie!

Nancy Thomas said...

Jackie - this is just the sweetest card ever. Love the colors and dp and of course the P.I. is adorable.

StampOwl said...

so pretty

Dawn said...

Adorable card Jackie! Love the colors!

RedGem said...

What adorable card I just love Purple! tks for sharing.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love this little dress on her and your colors are so fabulous. Love this.

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous!! She is just as cute as can be -- love this lil beauty, and with the papers - sheer perfection! TFS :)

Jan Garber said...

These little paper pieced outfits are too cute! Makes me wish I still had a real little girl to dress!

Bunnyfreak said...

Great colors. Love the patterned papers behind the stamped image.

http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Makalah said...

Yuppers, these papers are a must have. So pretty and fun!

jeanne girl said...

Very pretty card!!

bernshwag said...

What a sweet card Jackie, love all of the layers, colors, DP...everything is totally perfect!

Hugs,
Candi

Rachel G said...

So very pretty! I can't wait to get Lily in the mail and play...
Your colors are beautiful! Love the layout!

Melody said...

Cute! Love the layout with the rounded corners.

Arlene said...

She looks so sweet in that paper pieced dress! Those papers are so pretty. ♥

Inge Groot said...

OMG how cute can a paperpieced dress be...sigh:) Beautiful card Jackie!

Gabby said...

What a sweet, oh so cute card! I just love all the new PI and Fred sets. The paper piecing and dp is so nice. I love your creations! :)

Sarah Gough said...

eek - so cute, and your colouring is perfect, I love it!

Stephanie said...

Jackie........This is so, so pretty! I love all of the purpley goodness. And wow to the inside.....It's awesome! I have to do this more often! Thanks for the inspiration!

Erin Smetak said...

This is adorable!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! Jackie!!! this is beautiful with all the purple!

Sherrie said...

Oooh I love her paper pieced dress in that chevron patterned paper! Too cute!

Luann said...

Adorable! Love the papers you used.

Jill Norwood said...

What a super sweet card! Love the colors and papers! :)

Sherry said...

This is so cut love the little girl thanks for sharing