November 7, 2013

5 Days Until the MFT November Release!

Hi everyone! We're counting down to the November Release from My Favorite Things and there is just 5 days to go! We've got loads of new stamps and Die-namics to share so head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details and to find out how you can win BIG just for commenting!

The card I'm sharing today was made with the newest set from the Sunny Day Doodles line, Sweet Little Memories. I also used the new Woodgrain Background, Layered Leaves, Textile Backgrounds, Fishtail Flags STAX, and the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose. The sketch is Deconstructed Sketch #126. The colors I used are Kraft, Orange Fizz, and Primitive White.

I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I colored in the letters with an orange Prismacolor pencil. The Layered Leaves can be layered, as the name implies, but I LOVE the "top layer" portion of the dies. They add just the right touch of color without overpowering.


The Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose was stamped first with the Woodgrain Background in Orange Fizz ink before assembly. I also inked the edges of the flowers with a little Kraft ink.


Last, but not least, is the finished inside.



Just 5 More Days Until Our November Release

You will find links to the products I used on my card below.






Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

16 comments:

AmyR said...

LOVE the fall colours - and LOVE LOVE LOVE the striped flower!!! :)

Judith said...

Beautiful colours!

Alina said...

beautiful card, Jackie, I love the colours!

Debbie Nelson said...

LOVE it....great colors!

Kim O'Connell said...

Love the orange and Kraft together and your use of the Textile background stamp set to create the PP!

Tracey said...

Loving the colours! The embossing really sets it off!!

zehra said...

Lovely card, sweet color combo

Tricia T said...

Love the woodgrain rose! What a great card!!!

wendy said...

beautiful...love the new doodles! great embossed in white!

Colleen said...

Beautiful card, I just love the colors and all the detail.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this embossed it white and paired with this delish fall color combo! GORGEOUS Jacks!

Janelle said...

This card made me smile. Love the flower!

Anonymous said...

I am sure I have said this before but Pedro, can you please come on over and teach me how to do those flowers!!!! Yours are always just perfect, and I love that you distressed them a bit!

Anonymous said...

oh ya, the card is hot too!

Tammy H said...

Great fall toned card. Love the woodgrain on the rose. Such amazing detail.

Lisa H. said...

sooooo super cute. love the kraft and orange combo and all the different patterns mixed together really looks great.