November 21, 2013

A Friend-Ly Challenge: Christmas Style

Hi everyone! It has been SO long since I've shopped for anything crafty, but after resisting for some time, I finally placed my first order from Reverse Confetti. I knew Jen wouldn't disappoint. These stamps are fantastic quality and the shipping was lightening fast. I loved what I ordered so much, that I've already placed and received my second order. But don't tell my hubby. ;)

After ordering, I threw out a challenge to two of my favorite crafty friends, Becky and Lisa. I challenged them to make Christmas tags or Christmas gift packaging with their Reverse Confetti stamps. They took me up on the challenge and we are all posting today so if you get a chance, check out what they made!

If you follow my blog, then you might know that I LOVE to make tags, especially at Christmas time. I use them for my packages and for the gifts that my girls give to their friends. There is something so fun about creating these little works of art.

I used the new So Stripey and Tinsel 'N Trim. I am a total stripes girl so this was the first set to go into my cart :). I also used the Tag Me Confetti Cuts Dies.


Here are the red tags close up. Don't you love those adorable sentiments? They were all stamped in Hot Fudge Ink.


Here's a close up of the Sour Apple tags.


Don't forget to check out Lisa and Becky to see how they answered my challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

5 comments:

Lisa H. said...

I knew you'd love them!!! and I knew you wouldn't disappoint! these are awesome. loooove the stripes.

Becky Carafa said...

Love these! What fun colors, and I love that you striped the snowflakes too! Thanks for the challenge.

Marisa said...

These are fabulous, Jackie!

Stacey Schafer said...

fantastic-ly fun RC tags, Jackie!

Amy Kolling said...

I knew you would ROCK the RC stamps and goodies Jackie! I love the sour apple color and what fabulous pairings of all the sentiments, tags, arrows, etc!!! Love it Jackie!!!