November 30, 2013

Thankful For You! {MFTWSC152}

Hi everyone! It's been a busy Thanksgiving weekend with lots of turkey, pumpkin pie, and family time. I hope all of my American readers had a great Thanksgiving. We spent it at the coast with my hubby's family. The weather was GORGEOUS so after dinner we took a walk to the beach to burn some calories before dessert ;) Once we were home, I took myself and 7 teenagers to the mall at midnight for some Black Friday shopping. We were out shopping until 4 am and I can honestly say I will NEVER do it again. HA! Too many people.

Anyhow, let's get to why you're here. I made a card using the adorable Doodle Garden Happy Harvest. I also used this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch #152. I also used the Woodgrain Background and Chalkboard Frame Builder Die-namics.

She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Black ink. The blending card was too white for my card, so I used a tip from Michele - I inked around the image with some Kraft ink to tone down the white and make it blend better with my card.

Here is the card:


Detail shot:


And the finished inside:


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products used on my card.



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally precious card! Love the lace trim downthe side and wood grain BG.

You are a braaaaave mama taking 7 teens out for Black Friday. You deserve a medal! It would take me a week to recover from being up so late LOL!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable Jackie!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute!!!

Trinket Junkie said...

so stinkin' cute!!!