September 11, 2011

And Away We Go......


HI there!  Sorry I've been so long without a post!  The beginning of school sickness hit my house last week and into this weekend, so stamping has been LOW on my list!  My girls are on their way back to good health, but aren't quite there just yet!

My card is for last Tuesday's TCP Tuesday challenge from The Cat's Pajamas.  Leigh was our Hostess With the Mostess and she gave us a very challenging sketch to play with!  I ended up liking it in the end!  Hey, that's why they call it a challenge!

I used the darling Away We Go set paired with my favorite Cut Ups Cloud Border die.  The balloon was paper pieced and the bunny was stamped a second time, cut out and popped up for a little dimension.  The sentiment was cut out with the Cut Ups Easy Rosette Die.  Some machine stitching finishes the card.  All of the papers are from the Echo Park Summer Days pad.




To see all the details on how you can play along with the Cat Pack and earn some Cat's Cash, just head on over to Alma's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Gabby said...

Darling card! I like the circle of blue behind the bunny in the balloon. I like all the fluffy clouds, too. Your choice of papers and design elements for this sketch are tops! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Hope everyone is on the way to recovery and that sickness stays away!!

Your card is DARLING! Love the fun patterns and all those clouds!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the colorful balloon and the clouds. A very happy card. I hope the girls get better soon.

Rachel G said...

Cute! Love that you tilted him like a big wind is blowing him along! Adorable papers!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this Jacks!!!!!! The stitched clouds are perfect and the bright paper pieced balloon is SO fun!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Very cute!

Steph Herbert said...

You always create the most amazing cards! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

So fresh and fun, Jackie! I LOVE! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so so cute Jackie! Love it! Thanks for making me smile. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is so so cute Jackie! Love it! Thanks for making me smile. :-)

Becky Carafa said...

Hope everyone is well again! No fun. And how ca-yute is this card? The stripey paper is perfect for his balloon!

*Alison* said...

I just love this image.. and your paper piecing and coloring is perfect.. you are amazing! hugs

jcb said...

WOW! Your card is wonderful. I love the hot air balloon.