September 20, 2011

MFT VIP Who's That Girl New Product Tour!

Hi there everyone!  Welcome to the My Favorite Things VIP Who's That Girl New Product Tour!  We have a fantastic new WTG set to show you called Who's That Girl Chooses Hope!   It's perfect timing for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October!

 Head on over to Kim's blog for a direct link to all of the designers!

I'm Here For You:



 This set includes two WTG images, a single and a double!  I used the double WTG image, paper piecing the clothes.  The image was layered on an Open Scallop Doily Duo cut from Fossil cardstock.  The flowers were made with my new favorite Die-namics Prima Donna die. (currently being restocked)  The sentiment flag was cut with the First Place Award Ribbon die and the scallops were made with the Simply Scallops Medium die.  All of the papers are  from the MME Lost & Found Blush 6x6 pad.


A shot of the inside. 
 The sentiment is from the Choose Hope Sentiment Mini set from the VIP Kit.






~Who's that Girl Chooses Hope stamp set
~Choose Hope Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
~Rolled Gardenia Die-namics Die

This month's VIP kit is a limited in quantity product (not a one day product.....available only until it sells out) that gives customers the opportunity to purchase the newest WTG set three weeks early!






That's all from me tonight!  Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

I love the stamped image and sentiment, perfect to show a friend that you're there for them. Your card is beautiful!

RinaZ said...

Beautiful! Love that the stamped images have pink ribbons on them! Thanks for inspiring! :)

jeanne girl said...

Love the support that this card demonstrates!! :)

Arlene said...

Gorgeous card!

Melody said...

I just love your card Jackie! The papers are perfect and I love the layout!

Inge Groot said...

Stunning, love your color combo and the lay out of this beautiful card!

Gabby said...

I like this new stamp set. Your card is very nice! I like the paper pieced images and all the colors/papers you've used. Very nice. :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Love your paper piecing! Wonderful card!

Lisa H. said...

mmmmm! beautiful! looovin' all the kraft!

Angel said...

beautiful! i need to break out my Prima Donna dies! Love the dp, very sweet set!

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty card and great paper choices!

Barbara said...

So pretty, Jackie!

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful Jackie - your paper piecing is perfect as is your mix of patterns and textures.

g said...

just gorgeous! such a fab layout as always!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Jackie! Love your mix of pink PP and great layout!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. Love this paper line and your paper pieced outfits are lovely, as are those gorgeous flowers. TFS

Sherrie said...

Love those paper pieced outfits Jackie...I think I need you to go clothes shopping with me :)

Heather Rogers said...

LOVE what you did with this set. I have added this one to my cart. :)

Sarah Gough said...

so, so, so pretty!

Allison said...

So gorgeous! Love the colours.